All students must go to the school in the attendance area where their parents reside. If students do not live with parents, we require legal proof of guardianship. Parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of registration with a picture ID.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL ENTERING STUDENTS
- Withdrawal papers from previous school (for current high school students)
- Copy of transcript or last report card (for entering freshman, verification of promotion to 9th grade is needed)
- Birth certificateUp-to-date immunization records, including If entering from outside Santa Clara County, records MUST include a TB Mantoux-PPD skin test completed within the last six months; if entering from outside California, records MUST include documentation of the varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documentation of the disease. Also required: documentation showing the Tdap (whooping cough) vaccine has been administered.
- Proof of residence in the Piedmont Hills' attendance area: Residency Status Verification Form (pdf) must be completed and the following documents provided:
|Residency status verification form||X||X||X||X|
|3 (three) current official mail communications showing parent/guardian name and address of residency||X||X||X||X|
|Notarized caregiver affidavit (qualified relative)-form available in registrar's office||X|
|Birth certificate verification of blood relation to student||X|
|Proof that parent lives out of the district||X|
DOCUMENTS YOU MAY CHOOSE FROM WHEN REGISTERING YOUR STUDENT:
- PGE bill, water bill, garbage bill, credit card bill, doctor bill, cable bill, health/car insurance statement, property tax statement, DMV car registration, paycheck stub, Registrar of Voters documentation, social service correspondence, bank statement
- Official mail communications must be dated within 30 days of registration
- We reserve the right to do home checks.